Traditional Marketing is nothing new as it’s a form of marketing that have been exposed to at one point or another. It is a conventional mode of marketing that helps to reach out to a semi-targeted audience with various offline advertising and promotional methods.
Traditional Marketing is a type of marketing that is hard to ignore and includes the traditional ads we encounter on a daily basis. Many of the common and most tried offline marketing tactics come under the following five major categories:
- Print (Magazines, Newspapers, etc.)
- Broadcast (TV, Radio, etc.)
- Direct Mail (Catalogues, Postcards, etc.)
- Telephone (Tele Marketing, SMS Marketing, etc.)
- Outdoor (Billboards, Fliers, etc.)